The Mobilize New York Grand Final took place on Wednesday May 10 in the NYC FordHub.
Our 10 finalists pitched their ideas and business proposals to a panel of judges who selected the winner.
The judges were:
- Pat Foye - Executive Director of the Port Authority New York New Jersey
- Sam Schwartz - President and CEO of Sam Schwartz Engineering
- Tom Wright - President Regional Plan Association
- Scott Corwin - Managing Director and Future of Mobility Practice Leader, Deloitte
- Jessica Robinson - Director City Solutions at Ford Smart Mobility
For more information about the Grand Final, please read the following blog post.